2. If verso man charge verso man with sorcery, and cannot prove it, he who is military cupid iscriversi charged with sorcery shall go preciso the river, into the river he shall throw himself and if the river overcome him, his accuser shall take onesto himself his house (estate). If the river esibizione that man esatto be innocent and he che forth unharmed, he who charged him with sorcery shall be put to death.
3. If verso man, in a case (pending judgment), bear false (threatening) witness, or do not establish the testimony that he has given, if that case be per case involving life, that man shall be put sicuro death.
5. If a judge pronounce verso judgment, render verso decision, deliver verso verdict duly signed and sealed and afterward alter his judgment, they shall call that judge sicuro account for the alteration of the judgment which he had pronounced, and he shall pay twelve-fold the penalty which was durante said judgment; and, con the assembly, they shall expel him from his seat of judgment, and he shall not return, and with the judges per per case he shall not take his seat.
6. If per man steal the property of per god (temple) or palace, that man shall be put to death; and he who receives from his hand the stolen (property) shall also be put sicuro death.
If a man (sopra verso case) bear witness for grain or money (as verso bribe), he shall himself bear the penalty imposed durante that case
7. If per man purchase silver or gold, manservant or maid servant, ox, sheep or ass, or anything else from per man’s chant, or per man’s servant without witnesses or contracts, or if he receive (the same) mediante privativa, that man shall be put sicuro death as verso thief.
8. If a man steal ox or sheep, ass or pig, or boat-if it be from a god (temple) or verso palace, he shall restore thirtyfold; if it be from verso freeman, he shall render tenfold. If the thief have nothing wherewith to pay he shall be put preciso death.
9. If verso man, who has lost anything, find that which was lost sopra the possession of (another) man; and the man mediante whose possession the lost property is found say: “It was sold esatto me. I purchased it mediante the presence of witnesses:” and the owner of the lost property say: “I will bring witnesses esatto identify my lost property”: if the purchaser produce the seller who has sold it sicuro him and the witnesses per whose presence he purchased it, and the owner of the lost property produce witnesses esatto identify his lost property, the judges shall consider their evidence. The witnesses mediante whose presence the purchase was made and the witnesses preciso identify the lost property shall give their testimony sopra the presence of god. The seller shall be put onesto death as verso thief; the owner of the lost property shall recover his loss; the purchaser shall recover from the bella stagione of the seller the money which he paid out.
If verso man bring an accusation against verso man, and charge him with a (capital) crime, but cannot prove it, he, the accuser, shall be put sicuro death
10. If the purchaser do not produce the seller who sold it esatto him, and the witnesses durante whose presence he purchased it (and) if the owner of the lost property produce witnesses sicuro identify his lost property, the purchaser shall be put to death as verso thief; the owner of the lost property shall recover his loss.